NEBOSH Accredited Programs
International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety: UNIT IA – Managing Health and Safety
The NEBOSH International Diploma is a qualification for aspiring health and safety professionals, building directly upon the foundation of knowledge provided by the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. The Diploma is designed to provide students with the expertise required to undertake a career as a health and safety practitioner and also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
This unit provides students with a thorough grounding in all major aspects of managing health and safety. It aims to prepare students for a career in health and safety by providing them with the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding of health and safety management issues in the workplace. In addition this knowledge and understanding prepares students for the written question paper assessment in Unit IA and the practical application (Unit DNI) which will be carried out in their own workplace.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Element IA1: Principles of health and safety management
- Element IA2: Regulating health and safety
- Element IA3: Loss causation and incident investigation
- Element IA4: Measuring and reviewing health and safety performance
- Element IA5: The assessment and evaluation of risk
- Element IA6: Risk control
- Element IA7: Organisational factors
- Element IA8: Human factors
- Element IA9: The role of the health and safety practitioner
|NEBOSH IDip IA||Kuwait||14-3-2021||25-3-2021|