NEBOSH Accredited Programs
International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety: UNIT IC – Workplace and Work Equipment Safety
The NEBOSH International Diploma is a qualification for aspiring health and safety professionals, building directly upon the foundation of knowledge provided by the NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety. The Diploma is designed to provide students with the expertise required to undertake a career as a health and safety practitioner and also provides a sound basis for progression to postgraduate study.
This unit provides students with a thorough grounding in all major aspects of health and safety. It aims to prepare students for a career in health and safety by providing them with the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding of workplace and work equipment safety issues in the workplace. In addition this knowledge and understanding prepares students for the written question paper assessment in Unit IC and the practical application (Unit DNI) which will be carried out in their own workplace.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Element IC1: Workplace welfare requirements and specific workplace issues
- Element IC2: Fire and explosion
- Element IC3: Workplace fire risk assessment
- Element IC4: The storage, handling and processing of dangerous substances
- Element IC5: Work equipment
- Element IC6: Workplace machinery
- Element IC7: Mobile, lifting, access and work at height equipment
- Element IC8: Electrical safety
- Element IC9: Construction and works of a temporary nature - hazards and controls
- Element IC10: Workplace transport and managing work-related road risk
|NEBOSH IDip IC||Kuwait||3-10-2021||14-10-2021|