IIRSM Accredited Programs
MHE lift truck operational Safety
- Training shall consist of a combination of formal instruction (e.g., lecture, discussion, interactive, video, written material), practical training (demonstrations performed by the trainer and practical exercises performed by trainee) and evaluation of the operator’s performance in the workplace
- Each candidate will undergo a theory assessment test and a Practical assessment evaluation for successfully completing the course.
The purpose of this training is to help you become a qualified Forklift truck (lift truck) operator -- an operator who has the knowledge and skills to operate a lift truck in a safe and professional manner.
Forklift safety certification is required safety training for all employees who operate a forklift. Supervisors directly responsible for forklifts used within their departments must ensure that only trained and certified individuals operate equipment.
By the end of this training program, participants would be able to:
- types of lift trucks and features.
- lift truck Information operation, truck controls, Physics and Safety
- lift truck safe operation in a variety of situations (Operating Skills)
- lift truck maintenance
- lift truck refueling and recharging.
The course will cover the following topics:
- OSHA regulations
- Truck specifications
- Warnings and precautions
- Controls and instrumentation
- Capacity and stability
- Steering and maneuvering
- Operating limitations
- Surface conditions
- Load conditions
- Load compositions
- Material handling
- Common accidents
- Truck inspections
- Pedestrian traffic
- Ramps and slopes
- Personal protection