Internal Audit, Fraud & Security
Managing Fraud in Digitized world
Digital methods have reinvented the payment eco-system making it easier to move money around. But this convenience brings new opportunities to Fraudsters and in turn new challenges for fraud mitigation. In this Managing Fraud in a Digitized World training seminar, we will discuss how people, processes, and technologies must all play a part in the fight against fraud. Moving on to the way the digital world has now infested all our homes and personal possessions that we use on a daily basis.
This training seminar highlights the challenges every business and individual faces in the growing Digital World. Looking at all areas that can be affected by technology it will highlight the risks now faced by the world and methods to protect us against them.
This training seminar will highlight:
- Different kinds of fraud
- Who commits Fraud and Why?
- Smarty phones – What we see on our screens?
- The Digital Underground and what it is
- Hacking anything and everything, the new problems
- What we can do?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify & Understand Fraud, who commits it and why
- Analyse Smartphones and use it safely and effectively
- Ensure your IT and computer systems are effectively monitored
- Be aware of the digital underground
- See how organised crime hack our systems
- Learn protection techniques
This training seminar is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Newly Appointed Fraud Specialists
- Managers needing a broader understanding of how to investigate digital types of fraud
- Anybody who is using technology for business
- Members of fraud teams who need to learn more about targeting digital types of fraud
- Managers needing a broader understanding of how organised crime will attack their business
Internal Audit, Fraud & Security Outline
DAY 1 Fraud - What it is and How it Develops
- What is Fraud?
- Who Commits Fraud?
- The Fraud Triangle
- Fraud in the Digital World
- What Can We Do?
DAY 2 Technology - How it is so Accessible
- Emails and the Cloud
- Computers and Laptops
- Internal Systems
- Fraud and Dangers in the Home
DAY 3 The Digital Underground
- The Malware-Industrial Complex
- TOR (The Onion Router)
- Bitcoin- Legal or Just Money Laundering?
- What is to be Found there?
DAY 4 Hacking, Not Just Computers
- All things are Hackable
- Hacking Biometrics
- Everything Connected – Insecurely
- Loss of Privacy
- Hacking your Home and Business
DAY 5 Security, What We Can Do
- The Way Forward – Users
- The Human Factor
- Practicing Safe Cyber Use
- Automating Defence